As the year winds down, you may have decided it's time to make a move and put your house on the market. But should you sell now or wait until January? While it may be tempting to hold off until after the holidays, here are three reasons to make your move before the new [...]
For more than 79 years, Veterans Affairs (VA) home loans have helped millions of veterans buy their own homes. If you or someone you care about has served in the military, it's essential to learn about this program and its advantages.
Here are some important things to know about VA loans before you buy a home.
The Many Advantages of VA Home [...]
Buying and owning your own home can have a big impact on your life. While there are financial reasons to become a homeowner, it's essential to think about the non-financial benefits that make a home more than just a place to live.
Here are some of the top non-financial reasons to buy a home.
According to Fannie Mae, 94% of survey respondents say “Having Control Over What You Do with Your Living Space” is a top reason to [...]
- Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
- Despite common misconceptions, many people can buy a home even if they have student loans, home prices are rising nationally (not falling), and you usually don’t have to have 20% for a down payment.
- If you have other fears or reservations about buying a home today, let’s connect so you have an expert to help clear those up.
One thing that may be working in your favor is how few homes there are for sale right now. Here’s what you need to know about the current inventory situation and what it means for you.
The Supply of Homes for Sale Is Far Below the [...]
Selling your house is a big decision. And that can make it feel both exciting and a little bit nerve-wracking. But the key to a successful sale is finding the perfect listing agent to work with you throughout the process. A listing agent, also known as [...]
May 3, 2023
If you’re a homeowner thinking about making a move, you may wonder if it’s still a good time to sell your house. Here’s the good news. Even with higher mortgage rates, buyer traffic is actually picking up speed.
Data from the latest ShowingTime Showing Index, which is a measure of buyers actively touring homes, helps paint the picture of how much buyer demand has increased in recent months[...]
April 26, 2023
Wondering if you should continue renting or if you should buy a home this year? If so, consider this. Rental affordability is still a challenge and has been for years. That’s because, historically, rents trend up over time. Data from the Census shows rents have been climbing pretty steadily since[...]
- The inspection is a major part of the home selling process.
- Many buyers used to waive inspections to be more competitive with their offer, but recently, inspections and repairs are becoming popular again.
- Let’s connect so you have an expert on your side who can help you determine the repairs and updates your house needs before [...]
- As you get ready to sell your house, focus on tasks that make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal.
- This list will help you get started, but don’t forget, a real estate professional will provide other helpful tips based on your specific situation.
- Let’s connect so you have advice on what you may want to do to get your house ready to sell this season.
- older posts
- newer posts