Why Use a Buyer's Agent?
Reason's to Use a Buyer's Agent
Working together closely with Elaine McDonald, as a buyer's agent, can be of great value to YOU, as a buyer purchasing a home in today's market. We are here to help you through the buying process and evaluate the multitude of information on homes in the market today. Let us narrow down the information that is important to YOU and help you to be a more informed buyer. Here are just a few of the ways we can help YOU in your home buying process:
- Services and assistance through the entire process are NO COST to you as a buyer.
- Advise and advocate for you as a BUYER during the entire process.
- Research active listings and narrow down prospective homes that may suit your wants/needs.
- Educate you on current market conditions in the area you are searching.
- Promote and protect YOUR interest while searching for your new home.
- Arrange property showings for homes that match your specific needs.
- Provide property data on specific homes and advise you of area schools, neighborhoods, local businesses, etc. Start your research now by using our helpful online links.
- Prepare property comparison study of area homes with comparable similarities.
- Supply analytical data and absorbtion rate of homes currently on the market.
- Advise YOU on suggested actions to take when buying your new home.
- Research information on your perspective new home such as: property ownership, mortgage balances, and liens.
- Verify original purchase price before placing offers on the home you are most interested in.
- Provide anonymity when necessary.
- Prepare all necessary forms for an offer/counter offer and negotiate the best price and terms for YOU as a BUYER.
- Bargaining position and personal information will ALWAYS remain CONFIDENTIAL.
- Explain forms and agreements; such as disclosure form, offer to purchase and purchase and sale.
- Assist with financing and advise on which lender may be YOUR best option for your particular financial situation.
- Assist during home inspection and counsel you on any necessary repairs which may need to be made on the home.
- Monitor closings to ensure all deadlines are met throughout the process.
- Be present at closing to ensure the process finishes smoothly.
- PUT YOUR INTEREST FIRST AND FOREMOST AT ALL TIMES!
For more information on buying a home feel free to contact us at any time.